स्वतंत्र आ स्वायत्त देशन के सूची
एह लेख के अंग्रेजी से भोजपुरी में अनुवाद के जरूरत बाटे।
ई लेख (या एकर कुछ हिस्सा) अंग्रेजी में लिखल बा।
इ स्वायत्त देशन के सूची आप के विश्व के स्वायत्त राज्य के अवलोकन दिखाई, इ सूची में उ देश के स्थिती आ उ देश के पहिचान (स्वायत्ता) दर्शावल गईल बा।
संयुक्त राष्ट्र के सदस्यता प्रणाली पर इ सूची में 206 गो देश के तीन श्रेणी में रखल गईल बा: 193 सदस्य राज्य, दूई गो पर्यवेक्षक राज्य, आ 11 गो अन्य राज्य। संप्रभुता विवाद स्तम्भ में उ राज्यन के दिखावल गईल बा जवना के संप्रभुता पर विवाद चल रहल बा। (190 गो राज्यन) के संप्रभुता पर कउनो विवाद नईखे आ (16 गो राज्यन) पर विवाद चल रहल बा।
राज्यन के सूची[संपादन]
|छोट आ औपचारिक नाम||यूनाइटेड नेशंस के सदस्यता [नोट 1]||स्वायत्ता विवाद [नोट 2]||स्वायत्तता के स्थिती आ पहिचान के बारे में अउरी जानकारी [नोट 4]|
|यूएन सदस्य देस भा ऑब्जर्वर स्टेट ↓↓|
|अफगानिस्तान – अफगानिस्तान इस्लामी रिपब्लिक||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|अल्बानिया – अल्बानिया रिपब्लिक||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|अल्जीरिया – अल्जीरिया पीपुल्स डेमोक्रेटिक रिपब्लिक||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|अंडोरा – अंडोरा प्रिंसिपलिटी||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Andorra is a co-principality in which the office of head of state is jointly held ex officio by the French president and the bishop of the Roman Catholic diocese of Urgell, who himself is appointed by the Holy See.|
|अंगोला – अंगोला रिपब्लिक||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|एंटीगुआ आ बारबूडा||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Antigua and Barbuda is a Commonwealth realm[नोट 5] with 1 autonomous region, Barbuda.[नोट 6]|
|अर्जेंटाइना – अर्जेंटाइना रिपब्लिक[नोट 7]||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||अर्जेंटाइना एगो संघ (फेडरेशन) हवे जेह में 23 गो प्रांत (प्रोविंस) आ 1 ठो खुदमुख्तार शहर शामिल बाड़ें।|
|आर्मीनिया – आर्मीनिया रिपब्लिक||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||पाकिस्तान एकरा के संप्रभु देस ना माने ला।|
|ऑस्ट्रेलिया – ऑस्ट्रेलिया कॉमनवेल्थ||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||ऑस्ट्रेलिया एगो कॉमनवेल्थ क्षेत्र हवे[नोट 5] आ 6 गो राज्य (स्टेट) आ 10 गो राज्यक्षेत्र (टेरिटरी) सभ के संघ (फेडरेशन) हऽ। आस्ट्रेलिया के बाहरी राज्यक्षेत्र सभ में:|
|ऑस्ट्रिया – ऑस्ट्रिया रिपब्लिक||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||यूरोपीय यूनियन के सदस्य देस[नोट 3] ऑस्ट्रिया कुल 9 गो राज्य (Bundesländer) सभ के संघ (फेडरेशन) हऽ।|
|Azerbaijan – Republic of Azerbaijan||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Azerbaijan contains two autonomous regions, Nakhchivan and Nagorno-Karabakh (Dağlıq Qarabağ).[नोट 6] The Republic of Artsakh, a de facto state, has been established in the latter.|
|Bahamas, The – Commonwealth of the Bahamas||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||The Bahamas is a Commonwealth realm.[नोट 5]|
|Bahrain – Kingdom of Bahrain||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Bangladesh – People's Republic of Bangladesh||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Barbados||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Barbados is a Commonwealth realm.[नोट 5]|
|Belarus – Republic of Belarus||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Belarus forms the Union State jointly with Russia.|
|Belgium – Kingdom of Belgium||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Member of the EU.[नोट 3] Belgium is a federation divided into linguistic communities and regions.|
|Belize||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Belize is a Commonwealth realm.[नोट 5]|
|Benin – Republic of Benin[नोट 8]||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Bhutan – Kingdom of Bhutan||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Bolivia – Plurinational State of Bolivia||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Bosnia and Herzegovina is a federation of two constituent units:|
|Botswana – Republic of Botswana||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Brazil – Federative Republic of Brazil||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Brazil is a federation of 26 states and 1 federal district.|
|Brunei – Nation of Brunei, Abode of Peace||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Bulgaria – Republic of Bulgaria||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Member of the EU.[नोट 3]|
|Burkina Faso[नोट 9]||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Burma → Myanmar|
|Burundi – Republic of Burundi||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Cambodia – Kingdom of Cambodia||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Cameroon – Republic of Cameroon||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Canada[नोट 10]||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Canada is a Commonwealth realm[नोट 5] and a federation of 10 provinces and three territories.|
|Cape Verde – Republic of Cabo Verde||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Central African Republic||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Chad – Republic of Chad||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Chile – Republic of Chile||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Chile has two "special territories" in the Valparaíso Region: Easter Island and Juan Fernández Islands|
|China – People's Republic of China[नोट 11]||यूएन सदस्य देस||Partially unrecognized. Claimed by the Republic of China||The People's Republic of China (PRC) contains five autonomous regions, Guangxi, Inner Mongolia, Ningxia, Xinjiang and Tibet.[नोट 6] Additionally, it has sovereignty over the Special Administrative Regions of:|
|China, Republic of → Taiwan|
|Colombia – Republic of Colombia||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Comoros – Union of the Comoros||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Comoros is a federation of 3 islands.[नोट 14]|
|Congo, Democratic Republic of the[नोट 15]||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Congo, Republic of the[नोट 16]||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Cook IslandsCook Islands →|
|Costa Rica – Republic of Costa Rica||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Côte d'Ivoire → Ivory Coast|
|Croatia – Republic of Croatia||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Member of the EU.[नोट 3]|
|Cuba – Republic of Cuba||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Cyprus – Republic of Cyprus||यूएन सदस्य देस||Not recognized by Turkey||Member of the EU.[नोट 3] The northeastern part of the island is the de facto state of Northern Cyprus. See Foreign relations of Cyprus and Cyprus dispute. Turkey refers to the Republic of Cyprus government as "The Greek Cypriot Administration of Southern Cyprus".|
|Czech Republic[नोट 17]||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Member of the EU.[नोट 3]|
|Democratic People's Republic of Korea → Korea, North|
|Democratic Republic of the Congo → Congo, Democratic Republic of the|
|Denmark – Kingdom of Denmark||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Member of the EU.[नोट 3] The Kingdom of Denmark includes two self-governing territories:
The continental territory of Denmark, the Faroe Islands, and Greenland form the three constituent countries of the Kingdom. The designation "Denmark" can refer either to continental Denmark or to the short name for the entire Kingdom (e.g. in international organizations). The Kingdom of Denmark as a whole is a member of the EU, but EU law does not apply to the Faroe Islands and Greenland. Also see Greenland Treaty.
|Djibouti – Republic of Djibouti||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Dominica – Commonwealth of Dominica||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Dominican Republic||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|East Timor – Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste[नोट 18]||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Ecuador – Republic of Ecuador||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Egypt – Arab Republic of Egypt||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|El Salvador – Republic of El Salvador||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Equatorial Guinea – Republic of Equatorial Guinea||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Eritrea – State of Eritrea||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Estonia – Republic of Estonia||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Member of the EU.[नोट 3]|
|Ethiopia – Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Ethiopia is a federation of nine regions and two chartered cities.|
|Fiji – Republic of Fiji||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Fiji contains 1 autonomous region, Rotuma.[नोट 6]|
|Finland – Republic of Finland||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Member of the EU.[नोट 3]|
|France – French Republic||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Member of the EU.[नोट 3] France contains five overseas regions/departments: French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, and Réunion. France also includes the overseas territories of:|
|Gabon – Gabonese Republic||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Gambia, The – Republic of the Gambia||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Georgia||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Georgia contains two autonomous republics, Adjara and Abkhazia.[नोट 6] In Abkhazia and South Ossetia, de facto states have been formed.|
|Germany – Federal Republic of Germany||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Member of the EU.[नोट 3] Germany is a federation of 16 federated states (Länder).|
|Ghana – Republic of Ghana||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Greece – Hellenic Republic||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Member of the EU.[नोट 3] Mount Athos is an autonomous part of Greece that is jointly governed by the multinational "Holy Community" on the mountain and a civil governor appointed by the Greek government.|
|Grenada||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Grenada is a Commonwealth realm.[नोट 5]|
|Guatemala – Republic of Guatemala||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Guinea – Republic of Guinea[नोट 20]||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Guinea-Bissau – Republic of Guinea-Bissau||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Guyana – Co-operative Republic of Guyana||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Haiti – Republic of Haiti||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Holy See → Vatican City|
|Honduras – Republic of Honduras||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Hungary||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Member of the EU.[नोट 3]|
|Iceland[नोट 21]||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|India – Republic of India||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||India is a federation of 29 states and seven union territories. India claims the entire territory of Kashmir as one of its states, but only exercises control over part of it, while the rest is controlled by the People's Republic of China and Pakistan.|
|Indonesia – Republic of Indonesia||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Indonesia has five provinces with official special autonomy status: Aceh, Jakarta SCR, Yogyakarta SR, Papua, and West Papua.[नोट 6]|
|Iran – Islamic Republic of Iran||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Iraq – Republic of Iraq||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Iraq is a federation[नोट 14] of 19 governorates, five of which make up the autonomous Iraqi Kurdistan.[नोट 6]|
|Ireland||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Member of the EU.[नोट 3]|
|Israel – State of Israel||यूएन सदस्य देस||Partially unrecognized||Israel exerts strong control over the territory claimed by Palestine. Israel annexed East Jerusalem, an annexation not recognised by the international community. Israel maintains varying levels of control over the rest of the West Bank, and although Israel no longer has a permanent civilian or military presence in the Gaza Strip, following its unilateral disengagement, it is still considered by some to be the occupying power under international law. Israel is not recognised as a state by 32 UN members (including most Arab states) nor by the SADR.|
|Italy – Italian Republic||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Member of the EU.[नोट 3] Italy has five autonomous regions, Aosta Valley, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Sardinia, Sicily and Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol.[नोट 6]|
|Ivory Coast – Republic of Côte d'Ivoire||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Jamaica||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Jamaica is a Commonwealth realm.[नोट 5]|
|Japan||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Jordan – Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Kazakhstan – Republic of Kazakhstan||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Kenya – Republic of Kenya||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Kiribati – Republic of Kiribati||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Korea, North – Democratic People's Republic of Korea||यूएन सदस्य देस||South KoreaClaimed by||North Korea is not recognised by three UN members: France, Japan and South Korea.[नोट 22]|
|Korea, South – Republic of Korea||यूएन सदस्य देस||North KoreaClaimed by||South Korea contains 1 autonomous region, Jejudo.[नोट 6] South Korea is not recognised by one UN member: North Korea.[नोट 22]|
|Kuwait – State of Kuwait||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Kyrgyzstan – Kyrgyz Republic||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Laos – Lao People's Democratic Republic||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Latvia – Republic of Latvia||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Member of the EU.[नोट 3]|
|Lebanon – Lebanese Republic||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Lesotho – Kingdom of Lesotho||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Liberia – Republic of Liberia||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Libya||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Liechtenstein – Principality of Liechtenstein||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Lithuania – Republic of Lithuania||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Member of the EU.[नोट 3]|
|Luxembourg – Grand Duchy of Luxembourg||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Member of the EU.[नोट 3]|
|Macedonia – Republic of Macedonia||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Because of the Macedonia naming dispute, the country is referred to by the UN and a number of states and international organizations as "the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia".|
|Madagascar – Republic of Madagascar||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Malawi – Republic of Malawi||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Malaysia||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Malaysia is a federation of 13 states and three federal territories.|
|Maldives – Republic of Maldives||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Mali – Republic of Mali||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Malta – Republic of Malta||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Member of the EU.[नोट 3]|
|Marshall Islands – Republic of the Marshall Islands||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Under Compact of Free Association with the United States.|
|Mauritania – Islamic Republic of Mauritania||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Mauritius – Republic of Mauritius||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Mauritius has an autonomous island, Rodrigues.[नोट 6]|
|Mexico – United Mexican States||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Mexico is a federation of 31 states and one autonomous city.|
|Micronesia – Federated States of Micronesia||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Under Compact of Free Association with the United States. The Federated States of Micronesia is a federation of four states.|
|Moldova – Republic of Moldova||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Moldova has the autonomous regions of Gagauzia and Transnistria, the latter of which has established a de facto state.|
|Monaco – Principality of Monaco||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Mongolia||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Montenegro||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Morocco – Kingdom of Morocco||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Morocco claims sovereignty over Western Sahara and controls most of it, which is disputed by the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic.|
|Mozambique – Republic of Mozambique||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Myanmar – Republic of the Union of Myanmar[नोट 23]||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Namibia – Republic of Namibia||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Nauru – Republic of Nauru||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Nepal – Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Nepal is a federation composed of 14 zones.|
|Netherlands – Kingdom of the Netherlands||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Member of the EU.[नोट 3] The Kingdom of the Netherlands includes four areas with substantial autonomy:
The continental part of the Netherlands, Aruba, Curaçao, and Sint Maarten form the four constituent countries of the Kingdom. Three other territories (Bonaire, Saba, and Sint Eustatius) are special municipalities of the continental Netherlands.
The designation "Netherlands" can refer either to the continental Netherlands or to the short name for the entire Kingdom (e.g. in international organizations). The Kingdom of the Netherlands as a whole is a member of the EU, but EU law applies only to parts within Europe.
|New Zealand||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||New Zealand is a Commonwealth realm,[नोट 5] and has the dependent territories of:
New Zealand has responsibilities for (but no rights of control over) two freely associated states:
The Cook Islands and Niue have diplomatic relations with 46 and 18 UN members respectively. They have full treaty-making capacity in the UN, and are members of some UN specialized agencies.
|Nicaragua – Republic of Nicaragua||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Nicaragua contains two autonomous regions, Atlántico Sur and Atlántico Norte.[नोट 6]|
|Niger – Republic of Niger||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Nigeria – Federal Republic of Nigeria||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Nigeria is a federation of 36 states and 1 federal territory.|
|Northern CyprusNorthern Cyprus →|
|North Korea → Korea, North|
|Norway – Kingdom of Norway||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||
Norway has the dependent territories of:
|Oman – Sultanate of Oman||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Pakistan – Islamic Republic of Pakistan||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Pakistan is a federation of four provinces, 1 capital territory, and tribal regions. Pakistan disputes the entire territory of Kashmir with India, and part of it with the People's Republic of China. It exercises control over certain portions of Kashmir, but has not officially annexed any of it, instead regarding it as a disputed territory. The portions that it controls are divided into two territories, administered separately from Pakistan proper:[नोट 24]
Azad Kashmir describes itself as a "self-governing state under Pakistani control", while Gilgit-Baltistan is described in its governance order as a group of "areas" with self-government. These territories are not usually regarded as sovereign, as they do not fulfill the criteria set out by the declarative theory of statehood (for example, their current laws do not allow them to engage independently in relations with other states). Several state functions of these territories (such as foreign affairs and defence) are performed by Pakistan.
|Palau – Republic of Palau||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Under Compact of Free Association with the United States.|
|[[फिलिस्तीन|]] – State of Palestine||UN observer state; member of one UN specialized agency||Partially unrecognized. Disputed by Israel||The declared State of Palestine has received diplomatic recognition from 135 states. The proclaimed state has no agreed territorial borders, or effective control on much of the territory that it proclaimed. The Palestinian National Authority is an interim administrative body formed as a result of the Oslo Accords that exercises limited autonomous jurisdiction within the Palestinian territories. In foreign relations, Palestine is represented by the Palestine Liberation Organization. The State of Palestine is a member state of UNESCO, and an observer state in the UN.|
|Panama – Republic of Panama||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Papua New Guinea – Independent State of Papua New Guinea||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Papua New Guinea is a Commonwealth realm[नोट 5] with 1 autonomous region, Bougainville.[नोट 6]|
|Paraguay – Republic of Paraguay||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Peru – Republic of Peru||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Philippines – Republic of the Philippines||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||The Philippines contains one autonomous region, Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao.[नोट 6]|
|Poland – Republic of Poland||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Member of the EU.[नोट 3]|
|Portugal – Portuguese Republic||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Member of the EU.[नोट 3] Portugal contains two autonomous regions, Azores and Madeira.[नोट 6]|
|Pridnestrovie → Transnistria|
|Qatar – State of Qatar||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Republic of Korea → Korea, South|
|Republic of the Congo → Congo, Republic of the|
|Romania||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Member of the EU.[नोट 3]|
|Russia – Russian Federation||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Russia is officially a federation of 85 federal subjects (republics, oblasts, krais, autonomous okrugs, federal cities, and an autonomous oblast). Several of the federal subjects are ethnic republics.[नोट 6] Russia also forms the Union State jointly with Belarus.|
|Rwanda – Republic of Rwanda||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Sahrawi Arab Democratic RepublicSahrawi Arab Democratic Republic →|
|Saint Kitts and Nevis – Federation of Saint Christopher and Nevis||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Saint Kitts and Nevis is a Commonwealth realm[नोट 5] and is a federation[नोट 14] of two islands, St. Kitts and Nevis.|
|Saint Lucia||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Saint Lucia is a Commonwealth realm.[नोट 5]|
|Saint Vincent and the Grenadines||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is a Commonwealth realm.[नोट 5]|
|Samoa – Independent State of Samoa||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|San Marino – Republic of San Marino||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|São Tomé and Príncipe – Democratic Republic of São Tomé and Príncipe||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||São Tomé and Príncipe contains 1 autonomous province, Príncipe.[नोट 6]|
|Saudi Arabia – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Senegal – Republic of Senegal||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Serbia – Republic of Serbia||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Serbia contains two autonomous regions, Vojvodina and Kosovo and Metohija.[नोट 6] The latter is under the de facto control of the Republic of Kosovo.|
|Seychelles – Republic of Seychelles||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Sierra Leone – Republic of Sierra Leone||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Singapore – Republic of Singapore||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Slovakia – Slovak Republic||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Member of the EU.[नोट 3]|
|Slovenia – Republic of Slovenia||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Member of the EU.[नोट 3]|
|Solomon Islands||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||The Solomon Islands is a Commonwealth realm.[नोट 5]|
|Somalia – Federal Republic of Somalia||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Somalia has two self-declared autonomous regions: Puntland and Galmudug, while the territory of Somaliland has formed an unrecognised de facto state.|
|South Africa – Republic of South Africa||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|South Korea → Korea, South|
|South OssetiaSouth Ossetia →|
|South Sudan – Republic of South Sudan||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||South Sudan is a federation of 28 states.|
|Spain – Kingdom of Spain||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Member of the EU.[नोट 3] Spain is divided into 17 autonomous communities and 2 special autonomous cities.[नोट 6]|
|Sri Lanka – Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka[नोट 25]||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Sudan – Republic of the Sudan||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Sudan is a federation of 18 states. Sudan claims the Abyei Area, which is currently under UN protection and governed by South Sudan.|
|South SudanSudan, South →|
|Suriname – Republic of Suriname||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Swaziland – Kingdom of Swaziland||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Sweden – Kingdom of Sweden||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Member of the EU.[नोट 3]|
|Switzerland – Swiss Confederation||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Switzerland is a federation of 26 cantons.|
|Syria – Syrian Arab Republic||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||The Syrian National Coalition, which is recognized as the legitimate representative of the Syrian people by 20 UN members, has established an interim government to rule rebel controlled territory during the Syrian civil war.
Syria has one self-declared autonomous region: Rojava.
|TaiwanTaiwan (Republic of China) →|
|Tajikistan – Republic of Tajikistan||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Tajikistan contains 1 autonomous region, Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Province.[नोट 6]|
|Tanzania – United Republic of Tanzania||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Tanzania contains 1 autonomous region, Zanzibar.[नोट 6]|
|Thailand – Kingdom of Thailand||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Timor-Leste → East Timor|
|Togo – Togolese Republic||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Tonga – Kingdom of Tonga||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Trinidad and Tobago – Republic of Trinidad and Tobago||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Trinidad and Tobago contains 1 autonomous region, Tobago.[नोट 6]|
|Tunisia – Tunisian Republic||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Turkey – Republic of Turkey||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Turkmenistan||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Tuvalu||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Tuvalu is a Commonwealth realm.[नोट 5]|
|Uganda – Republic of Uganda||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Ukraine||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Ukraine contains an autonomous republic, Crimea. In 2014 Russia annexed the region along with Sevastopol turning them in one of its federal subjects as Republic of Crimea and city of Sevastopol.|
|United Arab Emirates||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||The United Arab Emirates is a federation of seven emirates.|
|United Kingdom – United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Member of the EU.[नोट 3] The United Kingdom is a Commonwealth realm[नोट 5] consisting of four constituent countries: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. The United Kingdom has the following overseas territories:
The British monarch has direct sovereignty over three self-governing Crown dependencies:
|United States – United States of America||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||The United States is a federation of 50 states and 1 federal district. The United States has sovereignty over the following inhabited possessions and commonwealths:
It also has sovereignty over several uninhabited territories:
It also has sovereignty over the following incorporated territories:
It also disputes sovereignty over the following territories:
|Uruguay – Oriental Republic of Uruguay||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Uzbekistan – Republic of Uzbekistan||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Uzbekistan contains 1 autonomous region, Karakalpakstan.[नोट 6]|
|Vanuatu – Republic of Vanuatu||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Vatican City – Vatican City State||UN observer state under the designation of "Holy See"; member of three UN specialized agencies and the IAEA||कौनों ना||Administered by the Holy See, a sovereign entity with diplomatic ties to 182 states – 180 UN member states, one UN observer state (Palestine), the Cook Islands and the Republic of China (Taiwan). The Holy See is a member of the IAEA, ITU, UPU, and WIPO and a permanent observer of the UN (in the category of "Non-member State") and multiple other UN System organizations. The Vatican City is governed by officials appointed by the Pope, who is the Bishop of the Diocese of Rome and ex officio sovereign of Vatican City.|
|Venezuela – Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना||Venezuela is a federation of 23 states, 1 capital district, and federal dependencies.|
|Vietnam – Socialist Republic of Vietnam||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Yemen – Republic of Yemen||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Zambia – Republic of Zambia||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|Zimbabwe – Republic of Zimbabwe||यूएन सदस्य देस||कौनों ना|
|UN member states and observer states ↑↑|
|↓ Other states ↓|
|Abkhazia – Republic of Abkhazia||No membership||GeorgiaClaimed by||Recognised by Russia, Nauru, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Artsakh, South Ossetia and Transnistria. Claimed in whole by Georgia as the Autonomous Republic of Abkhazia.|
|Artsakh – Republic of Artsakh||No membership||AzerbaijanClaimed by||A de facto independent state, recognized only by Abkhazia, South Ossetia and Transnistria. Claimed in whole by Azerbaijan.|
|Cook Islands||UN specialized agenciesMember of eight||
(See political status)
|A state in free association with New Zealand, the Cook Islands maintains diplomatic relations with 49 states. The Cook Islands is a member of multiple UN agencies with full treaty making capacity. It shares a head of state with New Zealand as well as having shared citizenship.|
|Kosovo – Republic of Kosovo||UN specialized agenciesMember of two||SerbiaClaimed by||Pursuant to United Nations Security Council Resolution 1244, Kosovo was placed under the administration of the United Nations Interim Administration Mission in Kosovo in 1999. Kosovo declared independence in 2008, and it has received diplomatic recognition from 108 UN member states and the Republic of China. Serbia continues to maintain its sovereignty claim over Kosovo. Other UN member states and non UN member states continue to recognise Serbian sovereignty or have taken no position on the question. Kosovo is a member of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank Group. The Republic of Kosovo has de facto control over most of the territory, with limited control in North Kosovo.|
|Niue||UN specialized agenciesMember of five||
(See political status)
|A state in free association with New Zealand, Niue maintains diplomatic relations with 20 states. Niue is a member of multiple UN agencies with full treaty making capacity. It shares a head of state with New Zealand as well as having shared citizenship.|
|Northern Cyprus – Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus||No membership||Republic of CyprusClaimed by the||Recognised only by Turkey. Under the name "Turkish Cypriot State", it is an observer state of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation and the Economic Cooperation Organization. Northern Cyprus is claimed in whole by the Republic of Cyprus.|
|Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic||No membership||MoroccoClaimed by||Recognised at some stage by 84 UN member states, 39 of which have since withdrawn or frozen their recognition. It is a founding member of the African Union and the Asian–African Strategic Partnership formed at the 2005 Asian–African Conference. The territories under its control, the so-called Free Zone, are claimed in whole by Morocco as part of its Southern Provinces. In turn, the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic claims the part of Western Sahara to the west of the Moroccan Wall controlled by Morocco. Its government resides in exile in Tindouf, Algeria.|
|Somaliland – Republic of Somaliland||No membership||SomaliaClaimed by||A de facto independent state, not diplomatically recognised by any other state, claimed in whole by the Federal Republic of Somalia.|
|South Ossetia – Republic of South Ossetia||No membership||GeorgiaClaimed by||A de facto independent state, recognised by Russia, Nicaragua, Nauru, Venezuela, Abkhazia, Artsakh and Transnistria. Claimed in whole by Georgia as the Provisional Administrative Entity of South Ossetia.|
|Taiwan – Republic of China[नोट 11]||Former UN member (as Republic of China, 1945–1971)
Observer in one UN specialized agency under the name "Chinese Taipei"
|People's Republic of ChinaClaimed by the||A state competing (nominally) for recognition with the People's Republic of China (PRC) as the government of China since 1949. The Republic of China (ROC) controls the island of Taiwan and associated islands, Quemoy, Matsu, the Pratas and parts of the Spratly Islands,[नोट 26] and has not renounced claims over its annexed territories on the mainland. The ROC is recognised by 21 UN member states and the Holy See as of 2013. All these states do not recognise the PRC either. Additionally, one UN member (Bhutan) has refrained from recognising either the ROC or the PRC.
The territory of the ROC is claimed in whole by the PRC.[नोट 12] The ROC participates in international organizations under a variety of pseudonyms, most commonly "Chinese Taipei" and in the WTO it has full membership. The ROC was a founding member of the UN and enjoyed membership from 1945 to 1971, with veto power in the UN Security Council. See China and the United Nations.
|Transnistria – Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic||No membership||MoldovaClaimed by||A de facto independent state, recognised only by Abkhazia, Artsakh and South Ossetia. Claimed in whole by Moldova as the Transnistria autonomous territorial unit.|
|↑ Other states ↑|
|Legend "Membership within the UN System" column
UN Member states
UN Observer states
Member of a UN Specialized Agency
Observer in a UN Specialized Agency
No membership in the UN System
|Legend "Sovereignty dispute" column
सामिल करे के पैमाना[संपादन]
The dominant[प्रमाण देईं] customary international law standard of statehood is the declarative theory of statehood that defines the state as a person of international law if it "possess[es] the following qualifications: (a) a permanent population; (b) a defined territory; (c) government; and (d) a capacity to enter into relations with the other states" so long as it was not "obtained by force whether this consists in the employment of arms, in threatening diplomatic representations, or in any other effective coercive measure".
Debate exists on the degree to which recognition should be included as a criterion of statehood. The declarative theory of statehood, an example of which can be found in the Montevideo Convention, argues that statehood is purely objective and recognition of a state by other states is irrelevant. On the other end of the spectrum, the constitutive theory of statehood defines a state as a person under international law only if it is recognised as sovereign by other states. For the purposes of this list, included are all states that either:
- (a) consider themselves sovereign (through a declaration of independence or some other means) and are often regarded as satisfying the declarative theory of statehood, or
- (b) are recognised as a sovereign state by at least one UN member state
Note that in some cases, there is a divergence of opinion over the interpretation of the first point, and whether an entity satisfies it is disputed.
- 203 states recognised by at least one UN member state
- Two states that satisfy the declarative theory of statehood and are recognised only by non-UN member states: Nagorno-Karabakh Republic, Transnistria
- One state that satisfies the declarative theory of statehood and is not recognised by any other state: Somaliland
इहो देखल जाय[संपादन]
- एह कॉलम में देखावल बा कि कौनों देस यूनाइटेड नेशंस के सदस्य बा कि नाहीं। It also indicates which non-member states participate in the United Nations System through membership in the International Atomic Energy Agency or one of the specialized agencies of the United Nations. All United Nations members belong to at least one specialized agency and are parties to the statute of the International Court of Justice.
- This column indicates whether or not a state is the subject of a major sovereignty dispute. Only states whose entire sovereignty is disputed by another state are listed.
- The member states of the European Union have transferred part of their sovereignty in the form of legislative, executive, and judicial powers to the institutions of the EU, which is an example of supranational union. The EU has 28 member states.
- Information is included on:
- The extent to which a state's sovereignty is recognised internationally. More information can be found at List of states with limited recognition,
- Membership in the European Union,[नोट 3] where applicable,
- Any overseas dependencies, if applicable, which are generally not part of the territory of the sovereign state,
- federal structure of the state, where applicable. More information can be found at Federated state,
- Any autonomous areas inside the territory of the sovereign state,
- Any situations where one person is the Head of State of more than one state,
- Any governments in exile recognised by at least one state.
- Commonwealth realms are members of the Commonwealth of Nations in which the head of state is Queen Elizabeth II. The realms are sovereign states; see Relationship of the realms.
- For more information on divisions with a high degree of autonomy, see the List of autonomous areas by country.
- The Argentine Constitution (Art. 35) recognises the following denominations for Argentina: "United Provinces of the Río de la Plata", "Argentine Republic" and "Argentine Confederation"; furthermore, it establishes the usage of "Argentine Nation" for purposes of legislation.
- Formerly referred to as Dahomey, its official name until 1975.
- Also known as Burkina; formerly referred to as Upper Volta, its official name until 1984.
- The legal name for Canada is the sole word; an officially sanctioned, though disused, name is Dominion of Canada (which includes its legal title); see: Name of Canada, Dominion.
- The People's Republic of China (PRC) is commonly referred to as "China", while the Republic of China (ROC) is commonly referred to as "Taiwan". The ROC is also occasionally known diplomatically as Chinese Taipei, along with other names.
- In 1949, the Republic of China government led by the Kuomintang (KMT) lost the Chinese Civil War to the Communist Party of China (CPC) and set up a provisional capital in Taipei. The CPC established the PRC. As such, the political status of the ROC and legal status of Taiwan (alongside the territories under ROC jurisdiction) are in dispute. In 1971, the United Nations gave the China seat to the PRC and the ROC withdrew from the UN. Most states recognise the PRC to be the sole legitimate representative of all China, and the UN classifies Taiwan as "Taiwan, Province of China". The ROC has de facto relations with most sovereign states. A significant political movement within Taiwan advocates Taiwan independence.
- See also Dates of establishment of diplomatic relations with the People's Republic of China and Foreign relations of China.
- More information on more or less federal structures can be found at a List of federations.
- Also known as Congo-Kinshasa. Formerly referred to as Zaire, its official name from 1971 to 1997.
- Also known as Congo-Brazzaville.
- A simpler official short-form name has been encouraged by the Czech government: the English variant Czechia remains uncommon, but variants in Czech (Česko) and some other languages are more popular. See Name of the Czech Republic
- The government of East Timor uses "Timor-Leste" as the English translation.
- Åland was demilitarised by the Treaty of Paris in 1856, which was later affirmed by the League of Nations in 1921, and in a somewhat different context reaffirmed in the treaty on Finland's admission to the European Union in 1995.
- Also known as Guinea-Conakry.
- While sometimes referred to as the "Republic of Iceland" and sometimes its counterpart Lýðveldið Ísland in Icelandic, the official name of the country is simply Iceland. One example of the former is the name of the Constitution of Iceland, which in Icelandic is Stjórnarskrá lýðveldisins Íslands and literally means "the Constitution of the republic of Iceland", but note that "republic" is not capitalized. The official title of the President of Iceland (Forseti Íslands) does also not include the word republic as in some other republics. See Names for Iceland.
- Both North Korea and South Korea claim to be the sole legitimate government of Korea. See also Foreign relations of North Korea and Foreign relations of South Korea.
- The government changed the state's official name in English from "Union of Myanmar" to "Republic of the Union of Myanmar" in October 2010.
- Sovereignty over Kashmir is disputed between India and Pakistan; smaller parts are disputed by the People's Republic of China and the Republic of China. Kashmir is divided between India, Pakistan and the PRC. See the List of territorial disputes.
- Formerly known as Ceylon until 1972.
- The sovereignty over the Spratly Islands is disputed by China, Taiwan, Vietnam, and in part by Brunei, Malaysia, and the Philippines. Except for Brunei, each of these countries occupies part of the islands (see List of territorial disputes).
- The Sovereign Military Order of Malta is not included, as despite being a sovereign entity it lacks territory and doesn't claim statehood. Entities considered to be micronations are not included. It is often up to debate whether a micronation truly controls its claimed territory. Also omitted from this list are all uncontacted peoples, either who live in societies that cannot be defined as states or whose statuses as such are not definitively known.
- उद्धरण खराबी:Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- "Andorra country profile"; BBC News; पहुँचतिथी 8 November 2011.
- Government of Antigua and Barbuda; "Chapter 44: The Barbuda Local Government Act"; Laws of Antigua and Barbuda; पहुँचतिथी 10 November 2010.
- "Pakistan Worldview, Report 21, Visit to Azerbaijan" (PDF); Senate of Pakistan Foreign Relations Committee; 2008; ओरिजिनल से 19 February 2009 के पुरालेखित.
- Nilufer Bakhtiyar: "For Azerbaijan Pakistan does not recognise Armenia as a country" 13 September 2006 [14:03] – Today.Az
- "Pakistan the only country not recognizing Armenia – envoy"; News.Az; 5 February 2014; पहुँचतिथी 17 February 2014;
We are the only country not recognizing Armenia as a state.
- Europa, retrieved 28 February 2011
- Stjepanović, Dejan (2015); "Dual Substate Citizenship as Institutional Innovation: The Case of Bosnia's Brčko District"; Nationalism and Ethnic Politics 21 (4): 382–383; ISSN 1353-7113; OCLC 5927465455; doi:10.1080/13537113.2015.1095043; (subscription required (. )) Unknown parameter
- Constitution of Comoros, Art. 1.
- Andreas S. Kakouris (9 July 2010); "Cyprus is not at peace with Turkey"; CNN; पहुँचतिथी 17 May 2014;
Turkey stands alone in violation of the will of the international community. It is the only country to recognize the "TRNC" and is the only country that does not recognize the Republic of Cyprus and its government.
- "Greek Administration of Southern Cyprus"; Republic of Turkey: Ministry of EU Affairs; 5 June 2017; पहुँचतिथी 27 January 2018.
- "Archived copy"; ओरिजिनल से 10 September 2015 के पुरालेखित; पहुँचतिथी 20 May 2015.
- "Archived copy"; ओरिजिनल से 14 February 2014 के पुरालेखित; पहुँचतिथी 20 May 2014.
- "Rotuma Act"; Laws of Fiji (1978 संस्करण); Suva, Fiji: Government of Fiji; 1927; ओरिजिनल से 21 June 2010 के पुरालेखित; पहुँचतिथी 10 July 2010.
- Government of Fiji, Office of the Prime Minister (1978); "Chapter 122: Rotuma Act"; Laws of Fiji; University of the South Pacific; पहुँचतिथी 10 November 2010.
- Constitution of Greece, Art. 105.
- Iraqi constitution Archived 18 May 2016 at the Portuguese Web Archive
- Daly, Mary E. (January 2007); "The Irish Free State/Éire/Republic of Ireland/Ireland: "A Country by Any Other Name"?"; Journal of British Studies (Cambridge University Press on behalf of The North American Conference on British Studies) 46 (1); doi:10.1086/508399; (subscription required (. ))
- "Ireland" is the official name in English. "Republic of Ireland" (the official description in English) and "Éire" (the official name in Irish) have sometimes been used unofficially to distinguish the state from the larger island of Ireland; this is officially deprecated. See names of the Irish state.
- Basic Law: Jerusalem, Capital of Israel
- "Disputes: International"; CIA World Factbook; पहुँचतिथी 8 November 2011.
- Gold, Dore; Institute for Contemporary Affairs (26 August 2005); "Legal Acrobatics: The Palestinian Claim that Gaza is Still "Occupied" Even After Israel Withdraws"; Jerusalem Issue Brief, Vol. 5, No. 3; Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs; पहुँचतिथी 16 July 2010.
- Bell, Abraham (28 January 2008); "International Law and Gaza: The Assault on Israel's Right to Self-Defense"; Jerusalem Issue Brief, Vol. 7, No. 29; Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs; पहुँचतिथी 16 July 2010.
- "Address by Foreign Minister Livni to the 8th Herzliya Conference" (Press release); Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Israel; 22 January 2008; पहुँचतिथी 16 July 2010.
- Salih, Zak M. (17 November 2005); "Panelists Disagree Over Gaza's Occupation Status"; University of Virginia School of Law; पहुँचतिथी 16 July 2010.
- "Israel: 'Disengagement' Will Not End Gaza Occupation"; Human Rights Watch; 29 October 2004; पहुँचतिथी 16 July 2010.
- "Treaty on Basic Relations between Japan and the Republic of Korea"; पहुँचतिथी 27 October 2008.
- Keun Min; "Greetings"; Jeju Special Self-Governing Province; पहुँचतिथी 10 November 2010.
- "Myanmar gets new flag, official name, anthem"; Reuters; 21 October 2010; पहुँचतिथी 22 October 2010.
- Federal Foreign Office of Germany (November 2009); "Beziehungen zu Deutschland"; Government of Germany; पहुँचतिथी 16 July 2010. For more information, see Foreign relations of the Cook Islands.
- China Internet Information Centre (13 December 2007); "Full text of joint communique on the establishment of diplomatic relations between China and Niue"; Xinhua News Agency; पहुँचतिथी 16 July 2010.
- Republic of Nauru Permanent Mission to the United Nations; "Foreign Affairs"; United Nations; ओरिजिनल से 4 October 2014 के पुरालेखित; पहुँचतिथी 16 July 2010.
- "Archived copy"; ओरिजिनल से 3 April 2012 के पुरालेखित; पहुँचतिथी 15 July 2011. Unknown parameter
- Constitution of Pakistan, Art. 1.
- Aslam, Tasnim (11 December 2006); "'Pakistan Does Not Claim Kashmir As An Integral Part...'"; Outlook India (The Outlook Group).
- Williams, Kristen P. (2001); Despite nationalist conflicts: theory and practice of maintaining world peace; Greenwood Publishing Group; pp. 154–155; ISBN 978-0-275-96934-9.
- Pruthi, R.K. (2001); An Encyclopaedic Survey Of Global Terrorism In 21St Century; Anmol Publications Pvt. Ltd.; pp. 120–121; ISBN 978-81-261-1091-9.
- "Archived copy"; ओरिजिनल से 12 August 2014 के पुरालेखित; पहुँचतिथी 2014-07-28. Unknown parameter
- "AJ&K History"; पहुँचतिथी 6 January 2018.
- Political Handbook of the World 2014; पहुँचतिथी 5 October 2014.
- Palestine Liberation Organization; "Road For Palestinian Statehood: Recognition and Admission"; Negotiations Affairs Department; ओरिजिनल से 18 August 2011 के पुरालेखित; पहुँचतिथी 28 July 2011. Unknown parameter
- See the following on statehood criteria:
- Mendes, Errol (30 March 2010); "Statehood and Palestine for the purposes of Article 12 (3) of the ICC Statute"; 30 March 2010; pp. 28, 33; पहुँचतिथी 17 April 2011: "...the Palestinian State also meets the traditional criteria under the Montevideo Convention..."; "...the fact that a majority of states have recognised Palestine as a State should easily fulfill the requisite state practice".
- McKinney, Kathryn M. (1994); "The Legal Effects of the Israeli-PLO Declaration ofPrinciples: Steps Toward Statehood for Palestine"; Seattle University Law Review (Seattle University) 18 (93): 97; ओरिजिनल से 22 July 2011 के पुरालेखित; पहुँचतिथी 17 April 2011: Unknown parameter
|df=ignored (help) "It is possible, however, to argue for Palestinian statehood based on the constitutive theory".
- McDonald, Avril (Spring 2009); "Operation Cast Lead: Drawing the Battle Lines of the Legal Dispute"; Human Rights Brief (Washington College of Law, Center for Human Rights and Humanitarian Law) 25; पहुँचतिथी 17 April 2011: "Whether one applies the criteria of statehood set out in the Montevideo Convention or the more widely accepted constitutive theory of statehood, Palestine might be considered a state."
- "Non-member States and Entities"; United Nations; 29 February 2008; ओरिजिनल से 9 May 2009 के पुरालेखित; पहुँचतिथी 30 August 2010.
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization; "Arab States: Palestine"; United Nations; पहुँचतिथी 3 December 2011.
- "Statement from UNISFA on the recent spate of attacks in Abyei"; UNmissions.org; 18 October 2017; पहुँचतिथी 12 February 2018.
- "Abyei Administration Area Changes Name"; Gurtong.net; 29 July 2015; पहुँचतिथी 12 February 2018.
- "Bilateral relations of the Holy See"; Holy See website; पहुँचतिथी 5 June 2012.
- Абхазия, Южная Осетия и Приднестровье признали независимость друг друга и призвали всех к этому же (Russian मे); newsru.com; 17 November 2006; पहुँचतिथी 5 June 2011.
- Ker-Lindsay, James (2012); The Foreign Policy of Counter Secession: Preventing the Recognition of Contested States; Oxford University Press; p. 53; पहुँचतिथी 24 September 2013;
In addition to the four cases of contested statehood described above, there are three other territories that have unilaterally declared independence and are generally regarded as having met the Montevideo criteria for statehood but have not been recognized by any states: Transnistria, Nagorny Karabakh, and Somaliland.Unknown parameter
- Krüger, Heiko (2010); The Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict: A Legal Analysis; Springer; p. 55; ISBN 978-3-642-11787-9.
- Nikoghosyan, Hovhannes (August 2010); "Kosovo ruling implications for Armenia and Azerbaijan"; HULIQ.com (Hareyan Publishing, LLC); पहुँचतिथी 17 April 2011.
- Вице-спикер парламента Абхазии: Выборы в НКР соответствуют всем международным стандартам: "Абхазия, Южная Осетия, НКР и Приднестровье уже давно признали независимость друг друга и очень тесно сотрудничают между собой", – сказал вице-спикер парламента Абхазии. ... "...Абхазия признала независимость Нагорно-Карабахской Республики..." – сказал он."
- "In detail: The foreign policy of Pridnestrovie"; Pridnestrovie; 26 May 2010; ओरिजिनल से 11 May 2008 के पुरालेखित; पहुँचतिथी 29 June 2010.
- Regions and territories: Nagorno-Karabakh (17 January 2006). BBC News. Retrieved 17 January 2006.
- "United Nations Interim Administration Mission in Kosovo"; UN; पहुँचतिथी 8 January 2015.
- The World Factbook|Cyprus (10 January 2006). Central Intelligence Agency. Retrieved 17 January 2006.
- Kreuter, Aaron (2010); "Self-Determination, Sovereignty, and the Failure of States: Somaliland and the Case for Justified Secession"; Minnesota Journal of International Law (University of Minnesota Law School) 19:2: 380–381; पहुँचतिथी 24 September 2013;
Considering each of these factors, Somaliland has a colorable argument that it meets the theoretical requirements of statehood. ... On these bases, Somaliland appears to have a strong claim to statehood.Unknown parameter
- International Crisis Group (23 May 2006); "Somaliland: Time for African Union leadership"; The Africa Report (Groupe Jeune Afrique) (110): 10–13; ओरिजिनल से 20 July 2011 के पुरालेखित; पहुँचतिथी 19 April 2011. Unknown parameter
- Mesfin, Berouk (September 2009); "The political development of Somaliland and its conflict with Puntland"; ISS Paper (Institute for Security Studies) (200): 8; ओरिजिनल से 23 November 2011 के पुरालेखित; पहुँचतिथी 19 April 2011. Unknown parameter
- Arieff, Alexis; "De Facto Statehood? The Strange Case of Somaliland"; Yale Journal of International Affairs (International Affairs Council at Yale) (Spring/Summer 2008): 1–79; पहुँचतिथी 17 April 2011. Unknown parameter
- "Somaliland profile"; BBC News; 14 December 2017; पहुँचतिथी 27 January 2018.
- Jansen, Dinah (2009); "The Conflict between Self-Determination and Territorial Integrity: the South Ossetian Paradigm"; Geopolitics vs. Global Governance: Reinterpreting International Security (Centre for Foreign Policy Studies, University of Dalhousie): 222–242; ISBN 978-1-896440-61-3
- "Russia condemned for recognizing rebel regions"; CNN.com (Cable News Network); 26 August 2008; पहुँचतिथी 26 August 2008.
- "Ma refers to China as ROC territory in magazine interview"; Taipei Times; 8 October 2008.
- Regions and territories: Trans-Dniester (13 December 2005). BBC News. Retrieved 17 January 2006.
- The following bullets are grouped according to the availability of sources for the two criteria ((a) and/or (b)). This arrangement is not intended to reflect the relative importance of the two theories. Additional details are discussed in the state's individual entries.
- Federal Foreign Office of Germany (22 अप्रैल 2009); "Amtliche Bezeichnungen ausländischer Staaten in den Landessprachen" (PDF); Government of Germany; पहुँचतिथी 2010-07-14.
- Bissio, Roberto Remo, संप॰ (1995); The World: A Third World Guide: 1995/96; Montevideo: Instituto del Tercer Mundo; ISBN 978-0-85598-291-1; OCLC 476299738.
- "Countries or areas, codes and abbreviations"; Statistics Division, United Nations; 1 अप्रैल 2010.
- Davis, Tim (19 फरवरी 2009); "World Countries and States List"; Timdavis.com.au.
- "Geographic Names"; Department of Public Information, Cartographic Section, United Nations; 7 September 2000.
- "ISO 3166-1 Country names and code elements"; International Organization for Standardization; 2010.
- "List of countries, territories and currencies"; Publications Office of the European Union; 4 मई 2010.
- Madore, David (3 August 2003); "How many countries are there in the world?"; Madore.org.
- "The World Factbook"; United States: Central Intelligence Agency; 2010.
- World of Information (Firm), and International Chamber of Commerce (2003); Middle East Review 2003/04: The Economic and Business Report (27th संस्करण); London: Kogan Page; p. 161; ISBN 978-0-7494-4066-4; OCLC 51992589.