विकिपीडिया एगो इंटरनेट आधारित ज्ञानकोश हवे जहाँ बिबिध प्रकार के बिसयन पर सही-सही आ प्रमाण सहित जानकारी उपलब्ध करावे के कोशिस बा। अगर प्रमाण आ सन्दर्भ सहित कौनों जानकारी बाँट सकत बाड़ीं तब एह ज्ञानकोश के बढ़ावे में मदद कइल जाय।इहाँ चौपाल विकिपीडिया से संबंधित, विकिपीडिया से जुड़ल तकनीकी मामिला, या विकिपीडिया पर मौजूद कौनों लेख, साँचा, श्रेणी, फोटो के बारे में आपन सवाल या सुझाव लिखल जा सकत बा। नया बानी तब पहिले नीचे के स्क्राल के जरूर पढ़ लेईं:
- १ Save/Publish
- २ Why Rio Olympics 2016 Matters for India
- ३ The visual editor will be enabled on this wiki in some days
- ४ CIS-A2K Newsletter: July 2016
- ५ Wiki Loves Monuments 2016 in India
- ६ New Wikipedia Library accounts available now (August 2016)
- ७ The visual editor is now active here
- ८ RevisionSlider
Why Rio Olympics 2016 Matters for India[संपादन]
While India struggled to win medals, ending its tally with just two medals, there had been some spectacular performances. Abhinav Bindra, Jitu Rai were only marginally short at conceiving medals, while Saina-Bopana reached till the Bronze medal match, Depika Kumari lost to the world's best. At the most, Indian Hockey contingent reached the knock-out stage after so many years.
Let us keep doing our bit, Tokoyo 2020 Olympics would definitely bring more medals to India. The India At Rio Olympics 2016 is still in progress. Let's keep building it. Thank You. --Abhinav619 (sent using MediaWiki message delivery (बात करीं) १५:५७, २३ अगस्त २०१६ (UTC))
The visual editor will be enabled on this wiki in some days[संपादन]
Hello again. Please excuse the English. Please help translate to your language. Thank you!
As per previous announcements earlier this year, the visual editor (विजुअल-संपादक) will be enabled at this Wikipedia in some days. It allows people to edit articles as if they were using a typical word processor. Here's a quick explanation of what is going to happen: you can find a more detailed one, with pictures, at mediawiki.org.
- What's changing?
- In the new system, you get a single edit tab which follows your preferences, and that therefore will launch the wikitext editor or the visual editor depending on which one you opened the last (Remember my last editor).
This applies to everyone who edited recently, including anonymous users.
- How do I switch to the other editor then?
- Buttons on the toolbars of both editors were added months ago so that you can switch from one to the other every time you want to, without losing your changes and without having to save first.
The button, located on the right side of the toolbar, looks like square brackets ([[ ]]) in the visual editor, and like a pencil () in the wikitext editor.
- Are there other options available?
- Yes. You can choose whether you want:
- Always give me the visual editor if possible (if you temporarily switch to the wikitext editor through the button on the toolbar, the system won't remember it; also, it only applies to namespaces where the visual editor is available).
- Always give me the source editor (if you temporarily switch to the visual editor through the button on the toolbar, the system won't remember it)
- Show me both editor tabs (a system in place at multiple wikis since 2013. You are familiar with this option if you have been using the visual editor here.)
- Please note: all the users will always have the opportunity to switch to the other editor via buttons on the toolbars, for occasional edits.
- How do I set my preference?
- If you want to try or to stay in the new system: you don't need to do anything.
- If you had explicitly disabled the visual editor in the past and want to keep it disabled: you don't need to do anything.
- All the registered users have a dropdown menu in the Editing tab of their Preferences (संपादन --> Editing mode:), where they can choose from. This only needs to be done once. Don't forget to save ;)
- Users with the visual editor disabled need to re-enable it if they're interested in accessing that menu!
- People who use the visual editor regularly will see a pop-up (only once after the single edit tab system is introduced), and they can choose their favorite setting there. Of course, they can change their mind at any time just like the others, and pick a different setting from their Preferences.
- Anonymous users who have used the visual editor recently will also be able to choose which editor they want to edit with.
- Reminder: all the users will always have the opportunity to switch to the other editor via buttons on the toolbars, for occasional edits.
- Final remarks
- Please spread the word about this major change in any way that you deem appropriate for this community, by linking to this announcement elsewhere, putting up a site notice, etc. Please note it will affect all the registered users at first, and after some days it will reach logged-out contributors as well if no major technical issues have arisen. Eukesh: given your experience with this language and this community, I appreciate your support in making sure everyone here is aware of this change. Don't hesitate to ask questions, I'll be around for a while to help!
- Please do let us know about any anomalies you think you're experiencing, and do post any other feedback below. I'd like to thank everyone who works to make the transition easier for this community, and whoever will help me processing feedback in your language.
- You can learn more about optimizing the visual editor experience here by reading a guide on mediawiki.org.
CIS-A2K Newsletter: July 2016[संपादन]
CIS-A2K has published their newsletter for the months of July 2016. The edition includes details about these topics:
- Event announcement: Tools orientation session for Telugu Wikimedians of Hyderabad
- Programme reports of outreach, education programmes and community engagement programmes
- Ongoing event: India at Rio Olympics 2016 edit-a-thon.
- Program reports: Edit-a-thon to improve Kannada-language science-related Wikipedia articles, Training-the-trainer programme and MediaWiki training at Pune
- Articles and blogs, and media coverage
Wiki Loves Monuments 2016 in India[संपादन]
Greetings from Wikimedia India! Wiki Loves Monuments in India is an upcoming photo competition, part of the bigger Wiki Loves Monuments 2016. We welcome you all to be part of it, as participants and as volunteers. The aim of the contest is to ask the general public—readers and users of Wikipedia, photographers, hobbyists, etc.—to take pictures of cultural heritage monuments and upload them to Wikimedia Commons for use on Wikipedia and its sister projects. This in turn would lead to creation of new articles along with development of new articles in Indian languages.
New Wikipedia Library accounts available now (August 2016)[संपादन]
The Wikipedia Library is announcing signups today for free, full-access, accounts to published research as part of our publisher donation program. You can now sign up for new accounts and research materials from:
- Nomos – Primarily German-language publisher of law and social sciences books and journals - 25 accounts
- World Scientific – Scientific, technical, and medical journals - 50 accounts
- Edinburgh University Press – Humanities and social sciences journals - 25 accounts
- American Psychological Association – Psychology books and journals - 10 accounts
- Emerald – Journals on a range of topics including business, education, health care, and engineering - 10 accounts
Do better research and help expand the use of high quality references across Wikipedia projects: sign up today!
--The Wikipedia Library Team १८:३९, ३० अगस्त २०१६ (UTC)
The visual editor is now active here[संपादन]
Hello again. This message is only available in English at this time: Please help translate to your language. Thank you!
As some of you have noticed, this Wikipedia now has the visual editor (विजुअल-संपादक) enabled for all registered users. The rollout to logged-out users will likely happen in a week or so.
For an explanation of how the editing system now works and how to choose/go back to your favorite setting, please see my previous announcement above. If you wish to change your editing system preferences now, this can be done from this link to your Preferences --> संपादन --> Editing mode:.
All edits using the visual editor will be tagged with "विजुअल संपादन" in recent changes, watchlists, and page histories. To access the User Guide for the visual editor, click on the "(?)" icon in its toolbar.
Please let us know if you find any problems. You can report issues directly in Phabricator, the new bug tracking system or on at mw:VisualEditor/Feedback; by all means, feel free to also ping or contact me directly if you prefer. In case of emergency (like an unexpected bug causing widespread problems), please contact James Forrester, the product manager, at email@example.com or on IRC in the #mediawiki-visualeditor channel.
Happy editing! Respectfully, Elitre (WMF) १८:४९, ३० अगस्त २०१६ (UTC)
- Just a heads-up that rollout of the visual editor on this wiki is now complete. Please refer to my previous messages for details. You can read the "checklist" that was written to help communities like yours in their process of adapting the visual editor to their customs and needs. Best, Elitre (WMF) १८:३९, ६ सितंबर २०१६ (UTC)
PS: Are you seeing interface messages that are not in this wiki's language? Please fix this by providing translations here. Translations may be also provided for the user guide. Please contact me if you want guidance in contributing translations!
Birgit Müller (WMDE) १४:५६, १२ सितंबर २०१६ (UTC)