स्वीडन राष्ट्रीय लाइब्रेरी
LIBRIS (Library Information System) is a Swedish national union catalogue maintained by the National Library of Sweden in Stockholm. It is possible to freely search about 6.5 million titles nationwide.
In addition to bibliographic records, one for each book or publication, LIBRIS also contains an authority file of people. For each person there is a record connecting name, birth and occupation with a unique identifier.[प्रमाण देईं]
The development of LIBRIS can be traced to the mid-1960s. While rationalization of libraries had been an issue for two decades after World War II, it was in 1965 that a government committee published a report on the use of computers in research libraries. The government budget of 1965 created a research library council (Forskningsbiblioteksrådet, FBR). A preliminary design document, Biblioteksadministrativt Information System (BAIS) was published in मई 1970, and the name LIBRIS, short for Library Information System, was used for a technical subcommittee that started on 1 July 1970. The newsletter LIBRIS-meddelanden (ISSN 0348-1891) has been published since 1972 and is online since 1997.
- "LIBRIS". Nationalencyklopedin (Swedish में). पहुँचतिथी 27 July 2010. (subscription required)
- "LIBRIS database contents". National Library of Sweden. पहुँचतिथी 27 July 2010.
- Library of Congress Network Development and MARC Standards Office (5 अप्रैल 2011). "Search the MARC Code List for Organizations Database". Library of Congress. पहुँचतिथी 22 August 2012.
- Lena Olsson, Det datoriserade biblioteket. Maskindrömmar på 70-talet (1995), PhD dissertation from Linköping University, Linköping Studies in Arts and Science 121, ISSN 0282-9800, ISBN 91-7871-492-3, Abstract online
- Databehandling i forskningsbibliotek (1965; in LIBRIS), cited in Olsson (1995), p. 51.
- Olsson (1995), p. 55.
- Olsson (1995), p. 103.
- Olsson (1995), p. 31.
बाहरी कड़ी[संपादन करीं]
|विकिडेटा पर प्रॉपर्टी: LIBRIS (P906) (देखीं बातचीत; )|