Jump to navigation Jump to search
|बैबेल प्रयोगकर्ता जानकारी|
|भाषा अनुसार प्रयोगकर्ता|
- My dear Pathoschild,
- Greetings. I am an active editor on Hindi Wikipedia.
- As you might be well aware, many Indian language Wikipedians have initiated an edit-a-thon project called "Lilavati's Daughters" (Indian women scientists).
- You can see the Project Page on Meta with the list of articles created in all Indian languages (except Bhojpuri) here:
- Similarly, the project page on Hindi Wikipedia here.
- It will be great if, as active and leading members of Bhojpuri Wikipedia, you take the lead and initiate a similar project in Bhojpuri so that we have knowledgeable articles by the editors of this beautiful language as well.
- One easy task to start with can be taking the Hindi articles and converting them into Bhojpuri by changing its grammar.